Sunday, June 13, 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok, So I did it anyway! I've started the healthy England family food blog. No one tried to stop me so here we go... Let me first start with a set of lovely little goals.
Goal #1-Turn our eating habits from 50% healthy to 95% healthy
Goal #2- Mostly vegetarian with a little fish here and there at least 5 nights a week
Goal #3- Make meals so hearty and delicious that no one misses the meat.
Goal #4- Please my husband's picky palate and satisfy his bottomless belly...

These goals will likely not be met overnight (especially since we are in the middle of a move) but we've got to start somewhere.

If you're interested in where I found the inspiration, click here.
If you want to read my original blog about this, check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment